- Graduated with with LL.B (Hons) from Multimedia University in 2021
- Called to the Malaysian Bar on 5th August 2022
- Experience in handling civil litigation matters involving debt recovery, bankruptcy, employment, industrial relations, revenue litigation and general civil litigation, for both contested and uncontested matters.
- Experience in drafting various types of documents and/or cause papers.
- Prepared legal opinions and rendered legal advice on a variety of legal issues to clients and potential clients.
- Appeared before the Subordinate Courts.
- Conducted enforcement of civil judgments including Writ of Seizure & Sale, Garnishee Proceedings, Judgment Debtor Summons, Writ of Possession and Bankruptcy Proceedings.
Graduated with LL.B (Hons) from the University of Reading in 2019
- Member of the Honourable Society of Middle Temple since 2019
- Called to the UK Bar in March 2022
- Called to the Malaysian Bar on 7th April 2023
- Accredited civil mediator with ADR ODR International since September 2020
- Experience in civil litigation which includes drafting cause papers involving contractual disputes, specifically in relation to late delivery of vacant possession.
- Assisted in matters at the High Court.
- Graduated with Bachelor of Law (Honours) (LL. B (Hons)) from Universiti Teknologi MARA in September 2021.
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya on 10th February 2023.
- Selected by UiTM Faculty of Law to participate in the “Beyond the Classroom: Anatomy of Advanced Civil Practice Protocol & Advocacy Module” program with YM Dato’ Raja Ahmad Mohzanuddin Shah Raja Mohzan, Co-Deputy Managing Partner, Azmi & Associates (as he then was), who is currently a Judicial Commissioner of the High Court of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Best Teams in General Rounds in the RWC – NAMCO Sports Arbitration Mooting Competition 2021.
- Assisted in handling contested and uncontested matters involving debt recovery, contractual disputes, foreclosure proceedings, banking litigation, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, letters of administration and grant of probate.
- Assisted in drafting originating summons, defence, affidavits, written submissions and preparing pre-trial documents.
- Facilitated in drafting affidavits to support and oppose interlocutory applications such as summary judgment, setting aside judgment-in-default and striking out pleadings.
- Facilitated in conducting trials by preparing witnesses’ statements, cross-examination questions and re-examination questions.